This call returns the details of a specified automation. The following are the available statuses:
- Queued for execution - the automation run has been queued for execution, and it will proceed Sent to execution state shortly.
- Sent to execution - the automation run has been submitted for execution, and it will proceed to Running state shortly.
- Queued for termination - the automation run has been submitted for termination after the user aborted it and will proceed to Aborted state shortly.
- Running - the automation run is in progress.
- Aborted - the automation has been cancelled i.e. aborted by you.
- Finished - the automation run has been completed successfully.
- Failed - the automation run failed to complete.
- Actions - the option for re-running an automation.
If you are using Seven Bridges Platform EU, please use the following endpoint:
See a list of Seven Bridges Platform-specific response codes that may be contained in the body of the response.