The Seven Bridges Platform provides an easy and secure collaboration environment for teams working both locally and globally across multiple institutions.
Through providing a cloud environment, the Platform allows collaborators to work together on the same project without having to download datasets.
If you are a project administrator, you can give your collaborators fine-grained permissions to access your project, so that they have as much or as little access to the project as you choose.
Here are some of the most common collaboration use cases:
- share data and tools across institutions
- plan and keep track of scientific investigations in one environment
- view and edit file content and metadata
- create workflows and optimize executions
- review and share results
- share billing groups for storage and computation
Updated over 3 years ago