You can copy files that are in one of the file repositories on the Seven Bridges Platform using the following steps:
- Navigate to the project you want to copy files to.
- Click the Files tab.
- Click + Add Files on the right side.
- Select a file repository from the side navigation panel, as shown below.
Once you select the file repository, the file list below will display the repository's content.
Once you have accessed a file repository, you can search for specific files using the search field. You can also filter the repository by file type. As shown in the example below, filtering for FASTA files in Public files produces all available results.
To add files to a project:
- Select the checkbox next to file(s) you wish to copy, as shown below.
- Click Copy to Project.
- (Optional) Tag your file(s).
- Click Copy to confirm copying the file(s) to your project.
Updated about a year ago