The API recipes and tutorials linked to from this page are intended for users who have some familiarity with Jupyter notebooks and want to use the API to extend and automate their analysis. Please also see our Introduction to the API tutorial for some basics on using our API.
You can find Python example scripts as recipes (which allow you to perform specific tasks) or tutorials (which will walk you through entire analyses) for invoking the API on the Seven Bridges Github repository, okAPI. These recipes and tutorials make use of our Python library.
See more tutorials on our okAPI repository.
- Creating a project
- Listing your projects
- Getting the details for your project
- Listing the members of my project
- Adding members to a project
- Listing the apps in a project
- Getting details for an app
- Copying an app from a project
- Copying an app from Public Reference Files
- Listing all files in a project
- Getting the metadata for one of your files
- Copying a file from a project
- Copying a file from Public Reference files
- Uploading a file and setting its metadata
- Creating a task
- Monitoring a task
- Reading from your cloud storage via volumes
- Writing to your cloud storage via volumes
See more recipes on our okAPI repository.