This page describes procedures that are only available to an Enterprise administrator. Read more about the available roles for Enterprise account users.
As an Enterprise administrator you can force multi-factor authentication for all Enterprise members:
- Click the name of your Enterprise account in the top left menu.
- Click Settings in the upper right corner.
- The page for managing multi-factor authentication is displayed.
The following options are available:
- Force multi-factor authentication - turn on to force multi-factor authentication for all members of your Enterprise; from that point on, all Enterprise members will see a notification requesting that they set up at least one authentication method.
- Expiry days - enter the number of days the Platform will remember the user and will not request using multi-factor authentication from them.
Updated over 1 year ago