About the Payments page
On the Payments page, you can access information about billing.
To access the page, click your username in the top-right corner and select Payments. You see a list of billing groups you manage or belong to as a member.
If you are the administrator of a billing group, you can see details about the group and manage its settings.
View billing group details
To see details about a billing group that you manage, click the name of the billing group.
To access your balance details, click the name of your billing group. You can see the following information:
- Organization - basic billing group information, including the organization name, contact details, and address.
- Current usage - a breakdown of storage and analysis costs that include the following items:
- Analysis usage: Task execution and Data Studio analysis charges, along with additional charges, if any.
- Storage usage: The cost of files that are currently stored in your project on the Platform, and the cost of data stored in the archive.
To see a detailed breakdown of your computational and storage spendings, select Spending Details from the menu on the left. This will show you:
- A breakdown for the analysis and storage charges.
- A breakdown of the charges by project and tasks or Data Studio analyses within a project.
By clicking Export to (.xlsx), you can export the spending details into an Excel file containing three sheets:
- Analysis - Breakdown of costs resulting from running tasks and analyses.
- Storage - Breakdown of file storage costs.
- Downloaded - Breakdown of file download costs by user and project.
This page lists all members of a billing group and provides options for adding new users to the group, removing them, or giving them admin rights.
Updated 10 months ago