We offer licenses that provide access to the entire Seven Bridges Platform, including our full complement of tools and gold-standard workflows. Your license also entitles you to full technical support from our team of bioinformaticians and engineers.
Licenses are priced based on how much you use the Platform, and how many people in your organization will have accounts.
As there are many license tiers to fit different needs, please contact our Sales team for more details.
Once you subscribe, we will create a Billing Group for you. Billing Groups are groups of Platform users managing one funding resource. They are the entity to which Seven Bridges passes along storage and computation charges.
Each project must have one Billing Group, which pays for the storage and computation in the project.
A Billing Group has a payment method and at least one administrator, who is responsible for making payments. A billing group may consist of multiple users, and may sustain multiple projects.
The Billing Group administrator will receive a detailed invoice on the first of each month. Learn more about invoices below.
On the first day of each month, Billing Group administrators will receive a detailed invoice of the storage and computational resources that the Billing Group used during the previous billing period. Analysis tasks that haven't finished by the end of the billing cycle will appear on the following month's invoice. Contact our Sales team to create a Billing Group.
- Credit and debit cards are automatically charged on the 15th of each month, two weeks after the invoice is issued. We accept most major credit cards with proper address verification. Our Sales team administrators can help you choose a sensible cap on monthly Platform usage.
- To use checks and ACH transfers, our Sales team administrators can set up a monthly billing agreement. This is not a long-term contract and does not incur any additional charges. We use these agreements to verify contact information and to help you choose a sensible cap on monthly Platform usage. ACH payments will be drafted automatically on the 15th of each month, and invoices paid by check must be cleared within thirty days.
Please contact our Sales team if you have invoicing questions.
While you cannot create a billing group, you can add a user to a billing group with the following:
- Click on your username in the top right hand corner and select Payments.
- On the Payments page, select a billing group.
- Go to the Group Members tab.
- Under User, enter the username or email of the user you wish to add and click +.
As stated above, each project is connected to a funding resource called a billing group. If there aren't enough funds in the billing group that is associated to a project, a task that is executed within the project will fail to start. The task will remain in the draft state, but you will only be able to run it once it has a proper funding resource. Please contact [email protected] for further assistance on managing and setting up billing groups for your projects.
Updated 7 months ago