To start a query by searching for an ID:
- Access the Data Browser from the Data menu.
- Click Search by ID in the upper right corner.
- Enter one or multiple UIIDs, IDs (barcodes) or file names, either one per line or separate them with a comma.
- Click Next.
- Either select a union of cases which are shared across multiple datasets or select multiple cases in different datasets.
- Click Search and the canvas will be displayed where you can continue building your query.
Updated about 3 years ago