Seven Bridges is committed to providing Cavatica users with up-to-date versions of the datasets that are available from the NCI Genomic Data Commons (GDC). The currently available version of this dataset corresponds to GDC Data Release 24.
More information about the data in this release can be found in the GDC Data Release Notes.
Learn more about our policies regarding updates to the GDC datasets.
The Data Browser is an interactive graphical interface for visually exploring datasets. Build queries to filter data by its metadata attributes. Then, add the filtered data to a project for further analysis.
Access the Data Browser from the top navigation bar.
- Click Data on the top navigation bar.
- Select Data Browser.
- Data Browser features
- Query method 1: start from an example query
- Query method 2: start by searching through a dataset
- Query method 3: start from scratch
- Query method 4: start from an existing query
- Query method 5: multiple dataset query
- Query method 6: start by searching for an ID
- About metadata for datasets
Updated about a month ago